>综合>资讯>

英语绘本6-12岁绘本朗读和讲解 跟孩子一起读绘本,TheChatterbox

时间:2024-02-12 13:40:14/人气:465 ℃

《The Chatterbox Turtle》喋喋不休的乌龟

有一只想要飞上天,想要到远方去看看的乌龟。可是,事情都坏在了它一张嘴上,要不是它太爱说话了,说不定它真的能成功。

Turtle lived in a muddy pool. Lots of animals came to the pool to drink.Turtle loved to talk to the animals.

乌龟住在一小方泥潭里。有很多动物都会前来饮水。乌龟就喜欢跟动物们聊天。

"Turtle is a big chatterbox, " they said.

他们都说:“乌龟真是个大话痨。”

One day, Turtle saw two geese by the pool. "What are you doing here?" he asked.

有一天,乌龟在泥潭边遇到了两只鹅。“你们在这里做什么呢?”他问道

"We are on our way home," said the geese. "We live far, far away on a beautiful blue lake."

“我们正准备回家去。”鹅回答说,“我们住在很远的地方。那里是一片蓝色的湖泊。”

Turtle looked at his muddy pool. "I wish I could go there," he said.

乌龟看着他的小泥潭,心生向往。“我也想跟你们去那样的地方。”他说

"Why don't you fly back with us?" asked the two geese. "I can't fly," Turtle told them.

“那你为什么不跟我们一起飞回去呢?”两只鹅问道。

“因为我不会飞。”

"We'll carry you to the lake," said the geese."But you must not talk until we get home."

“我们可以带你一起飞回去呀。”鹅说道。“但是直到我们到家前,你一直不能说话,”

"I won't say one word!" said Turtle.

“我绝对不会说一个字。”乌龟保证着

The geese found a long stick. They held in their beaks.

鹅找来一根长长的树枝。他们把树枝衔在嘴里。

"Hold onto this with your mouth," they said."And remember! You must not talk. Not a word, or you will fall."

“把它咬在你的嘴里”他们说。“还有一定要记住!你不能说话,一个字都不行。否则你会掉下来的。”

Turtle put the stick in his mouth and the two geese flew up, up into the sky.

乌龟嘴里叼着树枝,两只鹅起飞了,飞向蔚蓝的天空。

“这太好玩了,太刺激了。”乌龟心里想。

As they flew over the trees, two parrots saw them.

当他们飞过树梢的时候,两只鹦鹉看到了他们。“看,乌龟要去哪儿?”

Turtle wanted to shout back to them. Just in time, he remembered not to talk.

乌龟很想跟他们回话。幸亏他及时地想起来了,他不能说话。

The monkeys saw Turtle ,too. They waved their paws at him. "You do look silly," they shouted.

猴子也看到了乌龟。他们朝他挥舞着爪子。“你看起来好傻哟!”

Turtle wanted to shout. Just in time, he remembered not to talk.

乌龟很想要回敬他们一句,但是幸好他记起了他不能说话的这件事。

"Look! Turtle has to keep his mouth closed," laughed Snake. "I bet you can't keep your mouth closed,Turtle.You can't stop talking. "

“看。这回乌龟不得不闭上他的嘴巴。”蛇嘲笑道。“我敢打赌,你闭不上嘴,乌龟,你的嘴可闲不下来。”

"Yes I can." shouted Turtle.“不,我能”乌龟喊道

然后

然后,乌龟就彭彭彭掉下来摔到了地上。

The animals rushed to see if he was all right. Turtle grinned up at them. "You were right," he said."I can't stop talking."

动物们纷纷跑过来看乌龟是否安然无恙。乌龟对着他们咧嘴一笑。“你们说得对,我这嘴就闲不住,停不下来。”

"But now I 've been flying," he laughted,"I've got even more to talk about!"

"但是我已经飞过了。"他笑着说“以后我就有更多的谈资了。”

And he went all the way home to his muddy pool.

然后他就慢慢地爬回家,回他的小泥潭去。

首页/电脑版/地图
© 2024 CwBaiKe.Com All Rights Reserved.